Search This Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2017

What Sold Sunday?

I know I have been MIA for the last week.  Work has been AWFUL and stressful.  My students have been the only thing to keep me at my current job...that and..well we like to eat.  I've been juggling so many things and getting ready for that consignment sale. Today was the drop off and I took 2 carloads to sell.  I wasn't sad at all when I was sorting, tagging, and loading all of Nick's baby stuff but after I dropped it off, my heart hurt a little.  I wanted it all back.  It's ridiculous though because I don't WANT another baby and the stuff was in the way but it was still incredibly hard to let it go.  Here's hoping I get a big fat check next Sunday.

Ebay sales had been very slow because I wasn't listing.  When you don't list often enough, your listings aren't as prevalent on eBay.  I don't remember why, but I've seen that on other blogs.  I'd barely been sourcing, but my finds had been piling up until I finally got time to do something about it yesterday.  This weekend has been listing-palooza.  AND, wouldn't you know it, I made FIVE sales today.

 Our Fred's is going out of business.  Yesterday, my husband and I decided to go see what was left and we he found these Amibos.  I had never heard of them which is why I love taking him sourcing with me.  We bought the last 3 Ganondorf's at $3.90 a piece.  I listed them all today and they have ALL sold.  I based my price off of previously sold items.  The current listings are a few dollars more than I sold mine for, so I COULD have made a few more bucks BUT there is something pretty amazing about a quick sell.  After fees and shipping I made $56 on all 3.


I picked up this Disney plush several weeks ago for $1.89  Disney plush can be hit or miss.  John Darling was a hit because he is not that popular of a character and he is harder to find.  He sold to someone in the UK.  After taxes and shipping I made $16.05

I am going back to Fred's later this week hoping that they will mark items down more.  Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. 1 thing I have learned if possible....always take hubby with you. If we go to for example toys r us he hits action figures and legos and I hit dolls and baby. We almost always get lunch after and make it a date.

    ReplyDelete