Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday

I have to blog quickly tonight.  Hubby wants the computer and I almost couldn't convince him to let me use it.  I told him that all 19 of the people who look at this blog NEED to see my thrifty fashions but he wasn't impressed.  Anyway, here goes:

 This was what I wore to church on Sunday.  The dress is Old Navy from the fill a bag sale at Uptown Cheapskate.  Technically I already sold something from that bag making the rest free so we are going to say it's a free dress.  The sweater is Maurice's from Goodwill.  I bought it during a 10 for $10 sale so I paid $1. *I don't think I like the sweater with this dress.  Next time I will probably pair it with a longer sweater.*
Sunday afternoon we went to a Mardi Gras parade.  I bought my Mardi Gras shirt from Goodwill for $1.25.  I wore it on Fat Tuesday for Mardi Gras day at school as well. 
 (I don't hide my crazy.  I parade it down the street.) 
This was my outfit today.  The shirt is boutique brand from a yard sale.  I paid $2.  The pants are Ann Taylor Loft curvy skinny jeans (My FAVORITE!) from Goodwill for around $4.50  

Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss's birthday and I will be throwing together a costume from thrifted items.  How will you be celebrating?

No comments:

Post a Comment