Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sell it Sunday

Sells have picked up a tiny bit for the month.  For some reason sales always seem to be best at the beginning and the end of each month.  It looks like I may scrape by with a halfway decent month, but barely.  Here's what sold this week:

 I had the above shirts listed in separate listings and a very nice lady emailed me with a best offer and request to combine shipping.  Ya'll, she was so sweet.  I really enjoyed messaging back and forth with her and we were able to make a deal.  So, she bought both shirts and I profited $20.07


So, a few days later the same lady who bought the Under Armour shirts purchased the Polo shirt above.  She told me she would make sure and purchase from my store and she was true to her word.  I can't remember where I got the shirt pictured above.  I am thinking Goodwill but sometimes I mess up and forget to be as thorough as I should with my record keeping.  Assuming I paid full Goodwill price, that would mean that I made $29.98 profit.

 This is a Thomas the Tank wooden track with the Maron Bridge.  I found this at a garage sale last summer.  The lady had a huge box of Thomas stuff for only $2 (and the box was a canvas box that I was able to use for my son's shoes.)  I was able to find a few pieces to keep for my son and then make about 5 or 6 lots from the rest.  This particular lot made me a profit of $14.45

Several months ago I scored 2 boxes of Silicone catheters at Goodwill for $6.56.  They contained 24 catheters which amounts to 28 cents each.  I sell a few each month.  This customer purchased 3 and that profited me $26.75.

Not a horrible end to the month but I am still hoping March will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment