Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2017

Fab Finds Friday

Not only have I not been selling much lately, but I've also not been finding much to sell lately either.  I can't wait for yard sales to start up again.  During the school year, it is difficult to find much time to source.  I only have 1 Goodwill in my town and am about 30 miles away from the next closest.  I do most of my sourcing during breaks from work and on Saturday mornings from yard sales.  The following things have been found over the course of a few trips to

 I bought this LulaRoe shirt at the 5 for $10.00 sale and planned to keep it for myself until I looked up the completeds.  LulaRoe has a great resale value and while I like the shirt, I like $20 more.  Plus, I have a bit of a clothes problem as it is and am afraid my closet may collapse *again* from the weight.


 This is a closeup of the Ralph Lauren Polo shirt I found at the same sale.  These "big pony" shirts sell really well and a triple pony is even better.  You have to be careful though.  When I was new to the game I bought a FAKE Ralph Lauren shirt.  Now I know what to look for.  Real Ralph Lauren polos are longer in the back than the front and there are distinguishing things about the way the tags are sewn on as well.  Always research brands before selling.

I thought this was a 90's era Rawlings jersey and got excited.  Vintage jerseys can bring in good money.  After research, I have concluded that this is homemade.  It is made extremely well but an official jersey would have a tag on lower left front and possible a brand embroidered on the sleeve.  I have it listed anyway so we will see how it sells.

Everything is half off at Goodwill tomorrow so hopefully I can find something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment