Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday

I have been crazy busy this week.  We have a children's consignment sale coming up in town and I'm trying to sell some of my slow moving product there.  I am also selling my son's items but am having a hard time parting with them.  Anyway, I've forgotten to take a morning picture a few times over the past week. Why are mornings so hectic?  Here are the ones I got:

 Sweater - Actually this is a maternity sweater but unless you read the tag, I don't think its noticeable.  from Goodwill probably paid around $4.  The shirt is also from Goodwill and is a J-Crew Tee.  I paid around $2
 The above sweater is Ann Taylor Loft from Goodwill.  I just picked it up last week during a "10 items for $9.99" sale so I paid $1
It is Homecoming week at my school and Monday was Disney Character day.  Lucky for me I picked up the Peter Pan shirt during the "10 items for $9.99" sale so I paid $1.  (One of my precious 3rd grade boys told me the shirt made him feel uncomfortable)

I hit up Goodwill again today and found myself 2 more items (I have a problem) but after looking up pricing I may sell one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment