Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday

Once upon a time I loved going shopping. Outlet stores were my favorites but no matter where I went, I always made a beeline for the clearance rack. When I started my eBay business a year ago, I originally intended to sell items only- no clothes. Then I realized that clothes were where it's at! They are easy to store, easy to ship, and you can find them at super low costs if you know where to look. I started finding things for myself while out sourcing and now the majority of my clothes are thrifted. You know what? I get the BEST compliments on my thrifted outfits.  Each Wednesday I plan to show you my thrifted outfits.


(Top - Merona (Target Brand) - $2.74 from Goodwill. Pants - Matilda Jane - $7.50 from Goodwill)
 (Look at those ruffles!)
 (Kimono - Boutique Brand $10 Facebook Yard Sale, purple Shirt - Mossimo (Target Brand) from Goodwill - $1.25  Pants - several years old)
(Top - Old Navy Linen Blend tunic - $2.74 from Goodwill, pants - Ann Taylor Loft - $7.50 from Goodwill)

Tomorrow I will show you some of my recent thrift shop finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment