Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What I Wore Wednesday

Let's see If I can type through my teary eyes.  Anyone else watch This is Us?  I just watched last night's episode and I'm a little emotional.  I don't know how those writer's do it, but I cry every.single.week.  Anyway, on to what I wore this week.  As I mentioned last week, it was spirit week at school so I had a few odd outfits that I didn't photograph and then we had a MUCH needed 3 day weekend for president's Day during which time I was sick and didn't change out of pajamas except to go to the dentist.  Because of this, I only have 2 outfits to share and neither is phenomenal. Sorry, true life here.

 I always make horrible faces when taking mirror selfies.  Above was my "going to the dentist while sick" outfit.  (It could also be called my "Oh no!  They found a cavity!" outfit.  or my "This President's Day break is no fun at all."  outfit.) The shirt is a Faded Glory (Wal-Mart Brand) shirt from the outlet bins.  I'm not sure what I paid but it was less than $1 for sure.  The jeans are my new favorite.   They are Ann Taylor Loft high waisted skinny jeans.  I got them from Goodwill during a 5 for $9.99 sale so I only paid $2.  I LOVE them.  
Above is my outfit from today.  This week the cheerleaders are sponsoring themed dress days so we are playing dress up for a second week.  Today was "Patriotic Day" so I dug out this Snoopy Shirt I found at Goodwill this summer to wear for the 4th of July.  I paid less than $2.  The jeans are the same jeans I had on in the top picture.  I told you they are my favorite.   That's my son who was probably wondering why I have been taking so many mirror selfies lately.

Tomorrow is Tacky Tourist Day and I think I'll be using a thrifted item or 2 so I'll get a pic for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment