Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sell it Sunday

Is it just me or are February sales horrible?  My January was amazing.  It was way better than I expected considering Christmas was over.  I guess people got Christmas money and treated themselves but now they are broke again.  I really don't have very much to show for sales this week because its mostly been bread and butter stuff.  Nothing exciting.  Its sad when my biggest sales are just around $20.

 I bought this Nike Dri Fit shirt from Uptown Cheapskate which is an adult consignment store.  They had a really great fill a bag sale where you could purchase a bag for $15 and fill it with specially marked product.  I was able to fit 13 items in my bag.  9 for myself and 4 to sell.   The shirt sold for $17.99 and after fees I made $11.83
This is my 2nd time to sell this shirt.  The first time I had to open an unpaid item case but this time the buyer paid.  I don't spend a lot of time digging through the T-Shirts in thrift store but I try to do a quick flip through the racks for music related shirts and vintage sports shirts. I found this at the local Goodwill probably for $2.49.  I sold it for $20.50 and after fees I made $14.89 profit.

I hope I will have more exciting things to share next week and that my February sales will at least average out.  I went sourcing yesterday and will show you what I got later this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment